This collection includes various records from fur trade businesses.
- Astoria Inventories, 1813
- York Boat Bill of Lading, 1803
- Records of St. Louis Missouri Fur Company
- Trade List of John McKnight, 1822 (partner of Gen. Thom. James)
- Wm. Ashley's Inventory of Goods taken to
the 1825 Rendezvous, and other accounts from his notebook.
- Articles of Agreement; Smith, Jackson & Sublette with Wm Ashley, July 18, 1826
- Manifest of Jedediah Smith's Trade
Goods, Sante Fe, 1831
- The Columbia River Fishing and Trading Company at Fort Hall -- Account Books
- Robert Campbell's Accounts - 1832
- Robert Newell's Miscellaneous Lists from his notebook.
- Invoice of Mdse. sent to Upper Missouri Outfit by S. B. Diana, 1835
- Invoice of Goods furnished to Rocky
Mountain Outfit, 1836
- Invoice of Goods furnished to Rocky Mountain Outfit, 1837